You’ve got the dress, the venue and maybe a few of the major details of your day but you are finding yourself overwhelmed with the details and tying everything into a nice and cohesive look. That is where a wedding planner who offers partial planning becomes your saving grace. Partial planning varies between each planner and for myself, it can encompass a large variety of services. It can encompass partial design, wedding consultation, acting as your proxy and/or main point of contact for a select amount of vendors and always includes the necessary month of coordination.
Partial planning is a popular choice for couples for multiple reasons
- It is a more budget-friendly option
- It allows the couple room to be involved in the wedding planning process
- When couples find themselves “stuck” after months of planning and don’t know where to proceed, a planner can step in and pick up the pieces.
- In the chaotic months before your wedding, you’ll have a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen and bounce ideas off of and most importantly. . . .
- It includes Month of Coordination